Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Exams,Dengue,Thesis and Me,,

I'm really glad indeed that it is finally over.I just hope that all the hardworks is worthy enough.And pls just let it ends here.I dont wanna be a repeater.Not to any of these subjects and courses I'm taking.You have made me suffered enough for the past few months and suffocate me that i couldn't even breathe freely.Now that it is over I can woke up in the morning and smiling all over.Felt like its been ages since i last felt like this.I dont believe i've actually made it,Trust me this is the worst chapter in my life.Having friends infected with dengue during the exams with some of them were even warded really scares you off,having thought that the same mosquitos which infect ur friends would be lingering in the same house and that they might bite you anytime without you even knowing it,.and suddenly the forest in Indonesia get into a fire which is massive(this is not an accident,the fire is on purpose) that it brings haze to the whole malaysia and made the air even worsen,,thats what it takes me after all before i can actually become a 4th year student.

Now that the exams is over i've been thinking of doing a looott of things which i misssed before.
I'm gonna cook,read novels,and eat good food with my family,I would want to hang out with friends and family n i would wanted to go to a place where i could actually shout out loud and screams to the whole world.Maybe the top of a hill?maybe i would go deep into the forest and shout out loud and let the mother earth itself hears what i says.but it does seems impossible.lol.where on earth in the midst of KL would i find  a forest.So let keep it for future list.

I'm getting excited after i choose the topics for my thesis eventhough i dont have even the slightest clue what my thesis is all about.Psychophysiologic interaction between two highly significantly activated areas (areas A and C in brain) duirng randomised visual stimulation.Basically it is fMRI (functional MRI).And the rest is still in haze.Just like how KL is still shrouded in haze.But it does get better today.And let us all getter better tomorrow.I'm positive.I"m done.:)


No comments: