Tuesday, March 15, 2011

story of my life~~


Hi ,dear .I think I haven't had a real talk with anyone else during these days .In the cafe or after a sunshine noon ,chating idlely with friends is like sth luxurious . So ,as I'm free to open my mouth now ,I wanna talk over sth with you .Just imagine :D You cannot believe how warm and comfortable the weather is here ,between 10-20 C ,is exactly the coming of early spring.Every time I open the window ,gentle breeze goes into my whole room ,and touch my face .I love it ! And I guess it must have been very hot there ? :D Every day is regular ,even if my birthday ,no celebration ,no friends around ,as quiet as my character .:D Sorry to mislead you ,I'm the single child but I have no right to decide how many kids my relatives can own .And I'm the youngest of all .:D My new semester is also beginning on September.Half a year is not a short time if you wanna create sth . You know though i'm free as what i look like ,I know actually my parents still remain some unsatisfaction with my dropout ,I can sense that in their action and words ,which really hurts me now and then and lets me sink into guilt .I wanna travel ,wanna touch the outside world ,even if it's just a single trip ,by train or ...i don't care .While in the other hand ,I'm so afraid to make them labour under the delusion that my dropout is to play instead of further study .Find a part time job is good choice for me ,however ,distant trip is more beneficial to a teenage at the age of 19 .Youth is put into non-stop wearying work or get to know more about this world ? I believe the latter.We're already 19 ,and soon we'll stride into a new stage--20 .It's horrible to see our age accumulates with the passage of time. So far ,I've seldom done sth i wanna achieve ,the done is mostly what others expect me to .And it's one of the essential reason why i feel strained in the past.We need to be ourselves.Stress-out find no effective way to be cured totally ,at least there's some way to alleviate :follow your heart.:D I love writting to friends or simply go to bed when the stress is out of control .Do you have the habit to keep a dairy ? I tired before ,and you know what ,the next day when i looked back what i was pouring out ,tearing the paper into pieces is always the end ,so i never keep a dairy now .:D So turn to friends who really love you and I'm sure they'll be very happy to listen to you and try to share the stress with you together ,and never will they regard your visit as bother .Speak out your pressure will make us feel better than drowning it in your heart . Get it ? Just don't tire yourself so much ,dear ,be yourself :D Glad to know you'll be in long vacation too,so you'll go back to hometown hunting for a job or just stay in the university ? Any plan to make a trip ? Beside basic studying in daily life ,I take much pleasure in any kinds of American Tv series .I guess you must be very familiar with "FRIENDS" ,right ? I plan to watch it out :D and meantime ,improve my chess skill .Recently ,I find a new interesting game "Sudoku" to lighten up my life . Good talk for me .hehe ,sorry if my letter distracts you , just feel free to reply ,however short or long it is .:D Any words from friends will always make my day .I'm always here for you .:D Take care ,dear .-xiaomin

No comments: