Wednesday, April 13, 2011

the forgotten

call me the girl that no one ever noticed
call me the girl that no one ever cared about
call me the girl that u can pass in the hall and not give a damn
call me THE FORGOTTEN

the pain of having a broken hurt is not so much as to kill u,
but not so little as to let u live

enough to kill me already

i always know that looking back on the tears would make me laugh
but i never knew looking back at the laugh would make me cry

u know what,
a friend is someone who knows the song of ur heart
and can sing it back to u when u have forgotten the words

please find one??


so this is my life

i'm not happy

and i'm still trying to figure out how could that be

2 comments:

Faraa Fay said...

Our feelings might be wrong sometimes. They might as well never forget, and you just have to believe that you're not forgotten.

Cheer up, dear :D

pengemis cinta ilahi said...

thanks 4 ur words:)