Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I miss u!

i,ve just realised that my blog compose mainly of sad stories
well i guess i'm writing it when i was feeling blue thats why it is so after all~~
it happen to be that since i got here:UKM
i rarely feel at ease and overwhelmed by excitement and feel the happiness like i used to when i was at schools and UM
i dont know
well..
maybe i dont really hav a friend to laugh with me
i'm just a clueless and pathetic girl who desperately looking for a friend
i feel as if
i'm searching for something that is not even there!
i cant live
if living is without a "friend"
i really cant make a living in such a way
thats not me
i'm tired of being myself
can I?
i'm alone
something is missing in my life
and yet i dont know how to fix it
ahh..
there was time when i really laughed and enjoyed myself to the fullest
and as i looked back on those day
i realise how much i've been missing my old friends
i truly miss it
damn much!

“You can shed tears that she is gone,
or you can smile because she has lived.
You can close your eyes and pray that she'll come back,
or you can open your eyes and see all she's left.
Your heart can be empty because you can't see her,
or you can be full of the love you shared.
You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday,
or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday.
You can remember her only that she is gone,
or you can cherish her memory and let it live on.
You can cry and close your mind,
be empty and turn your back.
Or you can do what she'd want:
smile, open your eyes, love and go on.”

-david harkins-




1 comment:

ezatieya said...

miss me my dear? (: be strong k..