Saturday, April 23, 2011

M.I.S.U.N.D.E.R.S.T.A.N.D.I.N.G

i was watching "playful kiss" when suddenly she came and told me the whole story,
well,,its not new for me,
i've been used to it already,
being dumped and isolated,
thats me,
i dont know whose fault it is,but then again it happen,
to me and to her,
i told her to get use to it,
it was only a misunderstanding,miscommunication,
u never knew it though,
who are u people to judge it so easily and talked secretly behind??
it was kinda of backstabbing,
i wasn't running away,
its u who left me behind,
and u always did so.
i'm tired of chasing u guys,
i will no more go after u,
then it happen to be u are telling that i kept avoiding u,
what the hell is this??
it really make me sick!
i have had it enough already
i'm tired!!
do whatever u wanted to
i have no gut to entertain u any longer
just do as u please

No comments: